help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] debugging fcgx, or how I learned to love sockets...

From: Jay Sprenkle
Subject: [help-cgicc] debugging fcgx, or how I learned to love sockets...
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:20:32 -0500

Evening all,

Is anyone really familiar with the fcgx/cgicc library or sockets programming (windows vs. *nix )? I'm trying to make this library work with apache or lighttp and having a lot of trouble. I'm not familiar enough with sockets programming to know if the code won't work or I'm using it wrong. I have a lot of questions so I won't enumerate them all unless someone has time to help.

Thanks for your time!

Jay