help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] How to install glibc-2.4 correctly

From: U SAMANTA
Subject: [help-cgicc] How to install glibc-2.4 correctly
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:06:49 -0500

Hi everyone,

What Matt gave me as an answer is not helping me.  At work I have to use an
IRIX machine but this machine does not have a C++ compiler on it.  I am dealing
with many images but they have to be renamed and C++ will be used to rename
them (instead of myself renaming them manually).  I have gone through the FAQ
manual and the online documentation.  I would like to know all information
required to properly install the glibc-2.4 tar file.  Can someone just tell me
the bare basics (I really don't want to ruin the computer's system)?

Thanks.