help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] cgicc, tomcat, blank screen

From: Alexander Winkler
Subject: [help-cgicc] cgicc, tomcat, blank screen
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:33:58 +0200

Hi mailing list members!

If I try to execute a cgi-file in Tomcat, there only appears a blank screen. If
I try then to view the page source, there is nothing in there.

Where could be my problem?
The directory seems to be the right one, because at least tomcat finds the file.

In Tomcat I uncommented the 2 importent cgi-things, and also renamed the
jar-file.

I use to compile with the following command, which works well:
g++ -o hello.cgi hello.cc
-I/home/myname/TriDAS/daq/extern/cgicc/linuxx86/include
-L/home/myname/TriDAS/daq/extern/cgicc/linuxx86/lib -lcgicc

I'm looking forward to your help!

Regards,
Alex