help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Could anyone give an example of how to work with cgicc/Fast

From: Igor
Subject: [help-cgicc] Could anyone give an example of how to work with cgicc/FastCGI under win32?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:38:52 +0300

Hello All,

  I still can not compile fcgi-test.cpp :-( with VC7

fast_cgi_attemtp error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) const cgicc::FCgiIO::`vftable'" (address@hidden@@6B@)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall cgicc::FCgiIO::FCgiIO(struct
FCGX_Request &)" (address@hidden@@address@hidden@@@Z)
fast_cgi_attemtp error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall cgicc::FCgiIO::~FCgiIO(void)"
(address@hidden@@address@hidden) referenced in function _main

 I have all the libraries included and both cgicc/fastcgi are working
 fine by themselves. But, when I try to redefine getenv method I get
 the linker error given above. What does it mean? I'm at lost why
 vftable can not be found...

#ifndef _fcgiio_h_
#define _fcgiio_h_

#ifdef __GNUG__
#  pragma interface
#endif

#include <ostream>
#include <string>
#include <map>
#include "fcgio.h"
#include "cgicc/CgiInput.h"

namespace cgicc {

  class CGICC_API FCgiIO : public CgiInput{
  public:
    FCgiIO(FCGX_Request& request);
    FCgiIO(const FCgiIO& io);
    std::string getenv(const char *varName)
    {
      return fEnv[varName];
    }

  protected:
    FCGX_Request&                       fRequest;
    fcgi_streambuf                      fOutBuf;
    fcgi_streambuf                      fErrBuf;
    std::ostream                        fErr;
    std::map<std::string, std::string>  fEnv;
  };

}

#endif

--