help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] Multiple selection boxes

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] Multiple selection boxes
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:29:55 -0700

You want to grab all the FormEntry objects that you want using an iterator and
access your objects that way:

std::vector<cgicc::FormEntry> user_selections;
if(false == user_selections.empty()) {
  for(std::string::size_type i = 0; i < user_selections.size(); ++i) {
    std::cout << user_selections[i].getValue();
  }
}
else {
  // Nothing selected, maybe print an error message
}

If you don't care if the submission is emtpy obviously the code would be
simpler.

Stephen