help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Problems with Mailman Program

From: snider
Subject: [help-cgicc] Problems with Mailman Program
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:11:35 -0400

Hello,

I host sites on someone else's server and
the sites all come with Mailman installed.

I have filled out all the forms to install and
ready the script, and everything appears to
be fine, but the mail list will not work.

The emails sent (from member addresses) do
not bounce, but they also do not make it to the
list or even the archives.

I have taken over as host and webmaster for an
organization who was using the Mailman program
on another server until the server owner pulled
the plug on them (closed shop), so these people
are counting on me.

Time is of the essence as I must travel in my
(real) job and won't be able to get home for a
week once I leave.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Best Regards,

Paul Snider