help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Ok I need help with Kdevelope and Cgicc

From: Brian Bratcher
Subject: [help-cgicc] Ok I need help with Kdevelope and Cgicc
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:36:36 -0700

I am writing cgi applications for my website. I am using Fedora Core 2.  My native programming language is C++, however I programed using Borland 4.0 for MS Windows 95/98.

Now im using linux and I want to know if I can setup Kdevelope to work the same way Borland did.  I did get the demo programs working using make files. However I know nothing about gmake or how to create makefiles.

I tried to use Kdevelop and included all the header files that came with Cgicc, and errors occure. I have spent hours trying to figure out why.

Can someone please help. Atleast let me know if Kdevelope can be used at all.