help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Debug Assertion Failed!

From: Lawrence Perepolkin
Subject: [help-cgicc] Debug Assertion Failed!
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:11:35 -0000

I compiled and linked GNU cgicc with VC7 on windows. When I run the
examples I get a dialog box:

Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\GNULibs\cgicc\www\cookie.exe
File: dbgdel.cpp
Line: 51

Expression: _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VAILD(pHead->nBlockUse)

For information on how your program can cause and assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

Looks like cgicc is deleting an allocated block twice. Anybody else have
this problem? I can run other non-cgicc test CGI C++ executables with no
problems. It may be a complier switch problem or that cgicc runs as a
dll?

Any help would be appreciated.

Lawrence Perepolkin