help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] SOLVED: Debug / Release Problem

From: Steve . Pole
Subject: [help-cgicc] SOLVED: Debug / Release Problem
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:59:43 +0100 (MET)

Good shot !!

In both release and debug version, my app was built with the single-threaded
(release|debug) runtime library. I've changed that to (release|debug)
multithreaded DLL and the error apparently is gone. (I don't wanna say this too
loud, so it won't come back...)

It still is a miracle to me why this only affected the debug version and the
release version was ok, but as long as it works now, I'm just not gonna ask
any questions and tiptoe on...

CU S>