help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Errors Compiling Apps

From: Charles Tassell
Subject: [help-cgicc] Errors Compiling Apps
Date: 03 Oct 2002 02:41:35 -0300

I'm getting the following errors when compiling a wrapper class I've
written for cgicc:

cgiwrap.cpp:51: sorry, not implemented: `overload' not supported by
dump_expr
cgiwrap.cpp: In method `CGI::CGI()':
cgiwrap.cpp:51: request for member `begin' in `cgi.{error}', which is of
non-aggregate type `{unknown type}'
cgiwrap.cpp:52: sorry, not implemented: `overload' not supported by
dump_expr
cgiwrap.cpp:52: request for member `end' in `cgi.{error}', which is of
non-aggre

The actual code snippet is:

const_form_iterator                     fitForm, fitFormEnd;
const_cookie_iterator   citCookie, citCookieEnd;

try {

        Cgicc           cgi;
        const CgiEnvironment& cgiEnv = cgi.getEnvironment();

        // Now do the same for the GET / POST vars
        fitForm = cgi.getElements.begin(); // this is line 51
        fitFormEnd = cgi.getElements.end(); // this is line 52

Any ideas what's wrong?  I'm using gcc 2.95.3 as my compiler, so it may
just be a compiler version problem, but I figured I'd ask here before
upgrading my compiler.