help-cgicc

RE: Nested tables

From: pbc
Subject: RE: Nested tables
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:49:18 +0100

|-----Original Message-----

You are absolutly right. I forgot abou this detail :) So adding two
additonal parameters with default values should be enough.
HTMLElement::HTMLElement(<old parameter list>, bool IsScoped =
cgicc::options::IsScoped, ostream& out = cgicc::options::OutStream)

I suppose I
|could overload the constructors, but I'm looking for a more
|elegant solution.

May I ask why overloaded constructors or additional parameters added to
original are not elegant ? One thing I can think of is that behaviour of
objects of new version of the class is very different depending on used
constructor what is not normal. Strong influance on behaviour suggests
using templates with policy parameter.

|A global function to set the ostream is not
|an option either, because FastCGI applications may be using
|different ostreams for different threads running concurrently.

Ok.

|I need to look at some xml generating libraries and see how
|they do it.

Good idea. I was thinking about this, too.

Piotr Dobrogost

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]