help-cgicc

Embdded tables - how can I get them ?

From: Piotr Dobrogost
Subject: Embdded tables - how can I get them ?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:38:43 +0100 (Central European Standard Time)

Hi !

Thanks for cgicc - it's very usefull.

I have one suggestion; in HTMLElement.cpp in some places there is such
piece of code:

out << '<' << getName();
/* render attributes, if present */
if(getAttributes() != 0)
{
   out << ' ';
   getAttributes()->render(out);
}
out << '>';

I think it would be very nice to put this into
private: inline HTMLElement::Open(); method.
For completness I would put this fragment:
out << "</" << getName() << '>';
into
private: inline HTMLElement::Close(); method, too. I think it would much
increase clarity of code and make it even :) more maintainable.

Also, I'd like to ask if someone was thinking about automated output
without using << all over the code ? Some kind of static boolean flag
switching behaviour between classic one and auto flush to output in
destructor ?

Cheers,

-- Piotr Dobrogost (Poland)

--