help-cgicc

Re: Runtime Errors At Startup

From: Piotr Dobrogost
Subject: Re: Runtime Errors At Startup
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:19:14 +0100 (Central European Standard Time)

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, it was written:

> I have finally gotten cgicc to compile with BCB 5; however, when I run my
> almost-hello-world test program, I get a GPF immediately at startup--before
> main() is called.  I suspect it's a Borland bug; however, I'm curious to
> know: are there any static variables/objects used by the cgicc library?  (I
> don't know how to debug the constructors of such things, unfortunately.)

Are you linking statically or trying to make and use dll ? After making
some corrections to the source (See my earlier post. I'd like to thank
Edward Diener for his patches.) I had no problems like these described by
you when I was using cgicc linked statically.

-- Piotr Dobrogost

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]