help-cgicc

Re: Warnings From BCB5

From: Edward Diener
Subject: Re: Warnings From BCB5
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:30:46 -0500

address@hidden wrote:
From:	Piotr Dobrogost <"address@hidden"@poczta.onet.pl>
To: address@hidden

-- Piotr Dobrogost

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Edward Diener wrote:

Yes, this is a bug in BCB5 and has been discussed on the BCB language NG.
The fix for it in FormEntry.h is to add these lines after line 42, which
is "#include <cfloat>,

#ifdef WIN32
#ifdef __BORLANDC__
#include <float.h>
#endif
#endif

After making this change the code should compile without adding "std::"
prefix before DBL_MAX as it's not in std namespace anymore. But it
doesn't. I had to add std:: before DBL_MAX. I don't get it.

I had a very strange problem regarding defines VERSION and HOST used in
file cgicc.cpp and defiend in CgiDefs.h - I've got "Undefiend symbol..."
errors.

I had to also prefix calls to isspace and toupper with std::.
I didn't have any of these problems in BCB5 once the fixes I have previously mentioned, including the above one, was applied. I believe you have some incorrect settings as evidenced by your "very strnage problem". Perhaps you need to inverstigate your errors or explain them to get needed help.