help-cgicc

Linking Problem with Tru64/cxx

From: Andre Moll
Subject: Linking Problem with Tru64/cxx
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:14:10 +0800

After I solved my building problem mentioned some mail below (just compile
with -D__USE_STD_IOSTREAM for that case that somebody else runs into same
trouble) I have now problems with the Tru64 ld.

Compiling and building works fine now.

But if I try to start the application I got following error:

 cxx -pthread -o trs.cgi objects/main.o objects/maincontrol.o
objects/errorcontrol.o objects/settings.o objects/gethtml.o
objects/gethtmlqthread.o objects/logfile.o objects/moc_maincontrol.o
objects/moc_errorcontrol.o  -rpath

/usr/local/qt/lib -L/usr/local/qt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lcgicc -lcurl -L/usr
/local/lib -lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm
# ./trs.cgi
resolve_symbols: loader error: dlopen: libcgicc.so: symbol
"copy_if__5cgiccXPCQ15cgicc9FormEntryPCQ15cgicc9FormEntryQ13std96back_insert
_iterator__TQ13std65vector__TQ15cgicc9FormEntryQ13std30allocator__TQ15cgicc9
FormEntryQ15cgicc14FE_nameCompare" unresolved

Anybody has any idea? The library is on the right place. Other libs in the
same folder are running without trouble.

Even the buildin demo apps produces similar errors.

Any help will be apreciated

Thx Andre Moll