help-cgicc

Shared lib problem - libcgicc

From: Rafal Furdzik
Subject: Shared lib problem - libcgicc
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:16:42 -0400

Hello,

1) Program compiles without problems:

g++ -o ipstest ipstest.cpp -I/home/ehlvest/files/cgicc_inst/include/
-L/home/ehlvest/files/cgicc_inst/lib -lcgicc

2) I try to execute my sample program and I'm getting:

address@hidden ip]$ ipstest
ipstest: error in loading shared libraries: libcgicc.so.1: cannot open

3) Lib files location is correct

address@hidden ip]$ ls /home/ehlvest/files/cgicc_inst/lib
libcgicc.a  libcgicc.la  libcgicc.so  libcgicc.so.1  libcgicc.so.1.1.3

I followed standard installation, but I used a custom installation
directory: /home/ehlvest/files/cgicc_inst .Please help.

This transmittal and/or attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify us immediately
by reply or by telephone (call us collect at +1 212-848-8400) and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.

Thank you.