help-bash

[Help-bash] Getting started

From: Kumar, Manish3
Subject: [Help-bash] Getting started
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 05:12:37 +0000

Dear All,

I have started looking open bugs for the bash from here
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=bash&func=browse&set=open

Is this the right link? I see most of the them are closed. Please pass the
links which has open bugs link.

I am also trying to get access to source code for which I have added my
ssh-keys to https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/editsshkeys.php
But I am getting below error.

~/bash $ git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/bash.git
Cloning into 'bash'...
ssh: connect to host git.savannah.gnu.org port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists.

It seems that I am using wrong links. Please help me to get started with right
links.

Br,
Manish