help-awacs

CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK

From: drawswinx
Subject: CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:33:31 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK
WINX LOTTO INTERNATIONAL NETHERLANDS.
VANM
EEGENSTRAAT 70,
POST CODE 1122GK,
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
FROM: THE
DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE,AWARD
DEPT.
SCFN: GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.
BATCH: 241/2002/BLL.

Sir/Madam,

We wish to congratulate you
over your success in our computer balloting sweepstake held today, the
21st day of February, and 2006.

This is a millennium scientific
computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional
program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need
to buy ticket to enter for it.

However, your email address was
attached to Ticket No: 1001-58255563-2285; with SerialNo: 8888/03 and
Lucky No: 02-22-00-66-99-85-52-12-36-50, which eventually won the
lottery in the first category of the draws. This entitled to a cash
prize of SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS (€750,000.00) in cash
credited to security file number GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.

This is from
a total cash prize of (EUR 3.Million) share among four individuals in
this category. We hope with a part of your winning, you will take part
in our NEXT year stake of Twenty million Euro (€20, 000000.00)
International Lottery Program. Note that this program was largely
promoted and sponsored by a group of philanthropist, industrialists and
some other big multinational firms who wish to be anonymous.

Your
funds is now deposited with our Payment/Finance Department in the
security company to your name, Due to the mixed up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this winning a top secret from the public
notice until your claims has been processed and remitted to your
account as this is a part of the security protocol, to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by
participants.

TO begin your claims, please contact our Paying Bank
(Inter Continental Alliance Finance and Securities. Amsterdam)

Send
them the following:

(i)                   Your names,
(ii) Contact
telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning
numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

(ii)                 Contact Person:
Mr. Mondris Thomas
(International Remittance Department).
Email:
address@hidden
Tel: +0031- 623-412-314
Fax: +31-847-519-156

For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of
your choice. Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 20th
day of March, 2006.After this date, all unclaimed funds will be
returned to The Netherlands Gaming Board .
Furthermore, should there be
any change of email address, do inform the office of the paying bank as
soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our
staff and thank you for being part of our promotions.

Yours
sincerely,
Mr.Anthony Well (Lottery Coordinator).