help-awacs

HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM (WINNING NOTIFICATION)

From: shawn robson
Subject: HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM (WINNING NOTIFICATION)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:06:20 +0000

HONDA COMPANY UK.
An Affiliate of Honda Uk.
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON,
LONDON.

  We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held in January, 2006.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of 500,000.00euros(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.)in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the ten international winners in first categories.Along with a New Honda FR-V.

Congratulations!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our internat ional promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses,we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or impersonators, taking advantage of the situation.You are to contact our-accredited agent for your claim:

HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Name : johnson kovio

Email : address@hidden

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed on time. Failure to claim your winning/ fund it will be added to next 10,000.000 euros AND CAR international lottery program. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Once again congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

Shawn Robson

CAR CO-ORDINATOR.