help-awacs

Hello Friend

From: salim Al Hasani
Subject: Hello Friend
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:03:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone will die
someday.  My name is Salim Al Hasani. I  a merchant of Omani
nationality and i have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have
not particularly lived my life so well,
as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only   focused on my
business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance
to come to this world I would
live my life a different way. Please respond back to me on
salimalhasani03.es so i can explain to you
better.

Salim Al Hasani