help-awacs

You Have Been Sellected!!!

From: perez.lopez
Subject: You Have Been Sellected!!!
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:20:55 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

La Primitiva International Lottery games.
2114 Kingsway Ave.,
Osborne,
Western Australia, 7365.
Head office: 7 Guzman Ebueno
Madrid
- Spain.

Dear Winner,             RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS!

YOU WON: €1, 425, 211, 37!

With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform
you of the result of the La Primitiva International Lottery games
programs held on the 4th, of January 2006 drew cash Prize of €1, 425,
211, 37 Your e-mail address attached to batch number 230776/LPSG with
reference number PLPG/0723/19 drew these lucky numbers 06-09-20-27-32-
37, which consequently won in the 1st category. You have been approved
to receive a cash prize of €1, 425, 211, 37 (One Million Four Hundred &
Twenty-five Thousand Two Hundred & eleven Euros Thirty-seven cents)

Be advised that due to incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to
previous winners, we advise that you Keep your winning information
confidential until your claims is been processed and your funds (€1,
425, 211, 37) Transferred to you. This security measure is important;
its protocol meant to avoid double claims, transfer and unwarranted
abuse of this program by other participants.

METHOD OF SELECTING
WINNERS:

Participants were selected anonymously through a private
ballot system (computer ballot) from over 35,000 Companies and 70,000
individual e-mail addresses all over the world. At the final draw your
e-mail address Emerged as the winner of our last jackpot. This is
promotional program takes place bi-annually, and it is promoted and
sponsored Orient software Corporation (Orient Networks). It is met to
reward some individuals and corporations who have devote their time and
resources surfing the World Wide Web (www) with their email addresses.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 14 working days
from today. After the expiration of that time frame, if your funds are
unclaimed, it will be refunded to us and included in our next draws. We
hope you will use part of your cash prize to participate in our next
$18million draws in March 2006. Lastly,

in order to avoid unnecessary
delays/complications with the transfer of your funds to you, please
always remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence
with our paying bank (Banco CFBS-Español). Furthermore, should there be
any change of your present address, please notify us immediately so to
make the appropriate adjustment.

Congratulations from the management
and staffs of La Primitiva International Lottery games. Kindly,
immediately, contact our Paying Bank (Banco CFBS-Español) for your
payment advice.

Contact details our paying authority
Contact person:
Mr. Antonio Gomes. (Fiduciary Agent)
Department of Private Banking
Banco CFBS-Madrid Español
E-mail: address@hidden
Tel: +34-
616-737-878
Fax: +34-911-518-488

Congratulations.
Yours in services,

Antonio Gomez. (Lottery Coordinator)
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR, LA
PRIMITIVA INTERNATIONAL GAMES
You can go to our online result site to
confirm the value of your winnings and also get a prize breakdown:www.
loteria.com  click SPANISH LA PRIMITIVA and click Date. Month, year of
play in this format.17-12-2005 then click premio.

Sweepstakes
International Program Warning!!! Fraudulent emails are circulating that
appears to be impersonator using our names and addresses, but are not
from the la primitiva.PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO CUSTOMER
CARE/COMPLAINTS DEPT:

Note: Participants below 21 years are
automatically disqualified. All e-mail transmission/correspondence are
100% protected by our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server!