help-awacs

CORDINATE THIS FRIEND

From: e.harrison
Subject: CORDINATE THIS FRIEND
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:13:35 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CORDINATE THIS FRIEND
Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you
to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My
name is Harrison Enock, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there
is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I have decided to give arms to charity organizations, as I want this to
be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, India and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and India, they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one
knows of is the huge cash deposit of eight million dollars $8,000,000,
that I have with a finance Company abroad. I will want you to help me
collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

have set aside 20% for you for your time and patience.please send a
reply through this email address (address@hidden  ) with
your full contact information for more private and confidential
communication.
yours truly,

Harrison Enock