help-awacs

NOTICE OF CONSULATION PRIZE WINNING

From: address@hidden
Subject: NOTICE OF CONSULATION PRIZE WINNING
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:40:46 +0000

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

FROM: LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER
RE: AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSULATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES Bv
Netherlands
of your email lottery winning for 2005 LuckyStar Lotto-Wheel E-Games held
on the Nov 2005.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email
Ref number which was selected among the 45 Lucky consolation
prize winners. Your email ID identified with REF: 35149/337-5247/LMO
and was selected by Electronic Random selection System (ERSS) with
entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the
Lotto-Wheel
E-Games. Your email ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses
where submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LMO
Batch Number: 2637/2312-LNI/2005
Ticket Number: 967666233
Lucky Amount: 1.500, 000.00(0ne million five hundred thousand Euros only)

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the
lottery claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided
above.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name:Mr.Clement Hensmor
Email: address@hidden
Tel: +31-649-304-846
Fax: +31-847-520-740

Congratulations Once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning,
we hope you will partake in our forth coming LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sara Borsch.
(Lottery Coordinator)