help-awacs

CONGRATS!!!!!!

From: mark_smith9
Subject: CONGRATS!!!!!!
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:12:31 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

AWARD/FINAL NOTIFICATION
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, NEDERLAND.
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Postadres
Postbus 3059
2280 GB
Rijswijk
Website:www.luckyday.nl
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY,
announces today the winners of its internet lottery program for this
quarter.
 The lottery program is conducted every quarter with email
addresses of internet users.
 The draws are usually from about 26,000
email addresses from all over the world,which are selected from the
internet randomly. The draws are made in four categories using a
special computer balloting system.
Your receipt of this mail means that
your email address has won in category ?D? of the draws. Your email
address drew the winning numbers: 32:01:00:67:4 serial number 3232134,
batch number ssL/45829/NL/05,lottery ref number SL8455110 and security
credited file numbers 01-37-44-85-486 and subsequently won the sum of
800,000,00 EURO (EIGHT HUNDERED THOUSAND EURO).

You are at this point
advised to contact our NL agent below to begin your claim:
PAYMENT
AGENT MR MARK SMITH.
Email:address@hidden
You will be given a
form to complete and return same to any one of our appointed financial
trustees. Their winning/processing department will validate your
winning and provide information on the collection of your prize.

All
winning must be claimed not later than 20th of December,2005.After this
date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

You are
advised to initiate contact with our agent within one weeks of  the
receipt of this mail.

 Any prize whose collection is not initiated
within the stipulated time will be deemed unclaimed.

We do urge you
to fully cooperate with us so that you could collect your winning.

In
course of any change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.
Sincerely yours,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Lottery Coordinator.