help-awacs

Wells Fargo Account Update

From: address@hidden
Subject: Wells Fargo Account Update
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:44:12 +0100

  Dear customer,

Wells Fargo is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, Wells Fargo employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the system for unusual activity.

This message is to inform you that due to recently fraud attempts that targeted our costumers, we have upgraded our internet banking system. Beside changing the look and feel of
Wells Fargo website, extra security measures have been implemented throughout our system, in order to prevent future fraud attempts of any nature.

Please confirm your identity as a card holder of
Wells Fargo. Your account will be transferred on the new system after a maximum of 24 hours period once you submitted the information requested . Payments and transfers that occurs during the update of your account will appear on your Checking Account with a 24 hours delay. Online Money Transfers and Bill Pays will not be possible during that time, but will regain full utility once the account has been successfully transferred.

Please click on the link below to start the process:

Best Regards,
Wells Fargo Online Department.

This email is for notification only. To contact us, please login into your account and send us a Bank Email.

© 1999 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.

About Wells Fargo | Online Access Agreement (9/10/05) | Important Notice on Trading in Fast Markets