help-awacs

Pharmacy - No doctor visits

From: Derick Knapp
Subject: Pharmacy - No doctor visits
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:42:33 +0000

Online pharmacy - Visit our online store and save.

Save up to 80% compared to normal rates.

All popular drugs are available!

- World wide shipping
- No Doctor Visits
- No Prescriptions
- Next Day Priority Shipping
- Discreet Packaging
- Buy in Bulk and Save!

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you
need.

Go here: http://rx6.org/pha/phrm/index.html

Simply Rx is your convenient, safe and private online source for
FDA approved pharmacy prescriptions. We sell brand-name and exact
generic equivalents of US FDA approved prescription drugs through
our fully-licensed overseas pharmacy. Upon approval of your medical
information, a licensed physician will issue a free prescription
which can be filled and shipped to you in one business day.

No thanks: http://rx6.org/z.php