help-awacs

Just over 30hours before the first Elite Networking event in Dublin, Gal

From: Elite Networking Ltd
Subject: Just over 30hours before the first Elite Networking event in Dublin, Galway on Thursday
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:00:48 +0100

Dear Fellow Property Investors and Networkers,

We contacted you recently regarding our upcoming networking events in Dublin
and Galway.  Thank you firstly to all those people who have already expressed
an interest in attending one of the events. This email is by way of a reminder
that the events are now very close. To those  of you who have not yet
registered, it provides a timely reminder of the SPECIAL BONUS that you could
be missing.  See below for details.

The details of the venues, dates and times are:

DUBLIN:
THE VENUE: Café En Seine, 40 Dawson Street, Dublin 2 Tel: 1677 4369
THE DATE AND TIME: 6th April 2005 starting at 18:30 until at least 22:00 and
later if possible.
ENTRY: €10.00 IF PLACES SECURED BY EMAIL BEFORE 6th APRIL OR €15.00 ON THE
NIGHT

GALWAY:
THE VENUE: Mc Swiggans Bar & Restaurant, 3 Eyre Street, Woodquay, Galway Tel:
91 568917
THE DATE AND TIME: 7th April 2005 starting at 18:30 until at least 22:00 and
later if possible.
ENTRY: €10.00 IF PLACES SECURED BY EMAIL BEFORE 6th APRIL OR €15.00 ON THE
NIGHT

DON’T MISS THIS SPECIAL BONUS OFFER FOR BOTH VENUES!
If you bring at least two friends with you they pay only at the pre-registered
price of €10.00 and you get in FOR FREE.

Don't miss these networking events.

SUBSCRIBE NOW BY RESPONDING TO THIS EMAIL - PLACES ARE LIMITED AND YOU DON'T
WANT TO MISS OUT. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH EVENT YOU WILL BE ATTENDING IN YOUR
EMAILED RESPONSE.

If you are interested in attending either of these locations please contact us
at address@hidden
Also, please pass this information on to friends who might be interested in
such an event.
The idea of the networking events is to bring together property investors and
service providers to see if there is any common ground where both parties might
gain mutual benefit.  It also provides an opportunity for investors to swap
experiences and gain momentum through hearing about the exploits of fellow
investors.  We found in the past that investing in property can be a lonely
business if you operate on your own.  We found networking to be the answer we
were looking for.  It gave us the chance to talk to other investors and amongst
them you could always find one who had solved your particular problem or
hang-up.

Our web site is newly set up and can be found at www.elitenetworking.co.uk and
it is our goal that the site become a treasure trove of useful information
related to property investment and other channels of wealth creation.

We will also shortly be producing a regular FREE newsletter for subscribers to
the web site. But more details of this in the near future.

We look forward to meeting you at the event.
Very best regards,

Mike, Kim & Elysa
Elite Networking