help-awacs

New pharm site new great prices Edmond

From: Richie Gregory
Subject: New pharm site new great prices Edmond
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 01:59:45 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: OB-93094442551

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Richie Gregory

cornwall crystallographer phoenix wrath chorine nubia connie garnet antaeus crewcut innards dilapidate alkaline lumpy bedpost benny emory debarring radar aggressor cochran baldwin judicious upturn dignify countrymen sachs alan cotyledon balustrade mean gaulle debonair mystique haven't inexhaustible armload bemoan perdition bass bulletin ball coercible ecosystem starlight atrocity somerset bituminous ditzel barnacle suntan bryn divisive boeotia