help-awacs

e-Mails with executable attachments are not accepted here

From: Postmaster
Subject: e-Mails with executable attachments are not accepted here
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:52:43 +0300

  **** From : <address@hidden>
  **** To : <address@hidden>
  **** Subject : Re: Re: thanks!
  **** (X-FILE ??? ) : document.txt.exe
        TYPE         : application/octet-stream

  **** SUSPECT FILES : 1

        An e-Mail with the above particulars was received here and was
rejected.  e-Mails with executable attachments are the number one source of
viruses and our policy is to not accept any executable attachments.  If you did
not send this e-Mail we apologise for this infringement, it was most probably
sent by a virus infected machine which happened to use your e-Mail address in
the from field and you should ignore this message.  If you did send this e-Mail
with the executable attachment, please contact the recipient to find out how
you can send the attachment to the recipient.

        Alternatively, you can contact the undersigned for clarifications on
our policy.

Best Regards
UNON Postmaster
address@hidden