help-awacs

Re: (no subject)

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: 05 May 2001 10:04:48 +0200

Hi,

 || On Sat, 5 May 2001 01:45:22 +0200
 || fwm <address@hidden> wrote:

 f> good day , I have a question .  I work for GGWdP (GBAD)
 f> Netherlands in Goose Bay and I had the plasier to fly whit the
 f> AWACS that was there .  No is my question if you can tell me where
 f> I can bye a badge from the AWACS ???  I collect badges and I don't
 f> have one of those .  I hope you can help me whit this question .

Unfortunately I cannot help you with this question. This mailing list
is about a software package of the GNU Project called "GNU AWACS" and
has no connection to the real-world airplane. Sorry.

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>