help-awacs

Information

From: Techomancer
Subject: Information
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:21:49 +1000

Dear Sir/Madam

Im a year 12 student in Australia doing an Information, Processing and Technolodgy course. I currently have an assignment the requires me to give a report on a control system. I was wondering if you might be able to lead me to some detailed information on the AWACS, which includes a diagram of a control system listing its inputs and outputs ect. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

regard

Chris Moffat