heb-dev

[Heb-dev] Fwd: ?

From: Augustus Lucero
Subject: [Heb-dev] Fwd: ?
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:26:09 +0300

"We have to talk,she said. He typed the words MISERYS RETUR in the upper left-hand comer, the number I in the upper right.

""So do I, Annie,he said. Sandpiper, whose given name was Virginia, had turned an upstairs room of her home into Miserys Parlor. Always granting the eye of childhood, which tends to see anyone over the age of twenty-five as elderly, he thought Shinny must be a11 of seventy-five now. "He had chalked it off to the pain and to being in a situation where he was not just writing for his supper but for his life.

the legend on the block of ice read) back on the knickknack table and rolled across the room toward the phone. Now Annie was holding the paper.

The reason authors almost always put a dedication on a book, Annie, is because their selfishness even horrifies themselves in the end. It was always the same, always the same — like toiling uphill through jungle and breaking out to a clearing at the top after months of hell only to discover nothing more rewarding than a view of a freeway — with a few gas stations and bowling alleys thrown in for good behavior, or something.