health

Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth 1.0 ready to download

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth 1.0 ready to download
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:51:06 +0200

Hi Luis,

Am Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2021, 13:38:07 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> I favor to have MyGH as a default application in the distro
> (on the Personal Information Management - PIM). That would further
> increase the adoption of the application and hopefully improve our the
> health of our community :)

As soon as the Qt stack of Leap is updated it will move into the official
distro - in Tumbleweed it is already avalable

> > I feel we can stop the nightly builds, what do you think?
>
> +1

Please stop the cron job, I have already deleted the webhook

> I am very proud to know that MyGNUHealth is pioneering the Personal
> Health management in GNU/Linux and other Libre OS & devices like the
> PinePhone.

Absolutely, and I would love to see that someone picks it up and ports it to
Android - at least the users of an AOSP-based Custom ROM would have a free
software stack as well.

Cheers
Axel