health

Re: [Health] gnu-health installation

From: Edgar_
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu-health installation
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:06:57 +0200

Hi Nuku

Am 21.06.2021 um 10:47 schrieb Nuku Ameyibor:
hi all,

i hope you are well.
I have someone who is interested in using gnu-health but wants information about it.
Great!
mainly the experience of running it in production and as well as the common issues which may occur. I have tried out the trython client and connected to the demo database and seen some of the features but wanted some opinions from people who have used it in production.
As I see from your LinkedIn profile, you are located in Ghana, aren´t you? Is the person who is interested in GNUHealth also from Ghana? At https://www.gnuhealth.org/ you find some projects that could be near to you, e.g. in Cameroon Bafia or Bikop Hospital.
i also wanted to know what options you recommend for training the staff at the clinic.
Thymbra with Luis Falcon and BlueRoses with Armand Mpassy are experts in this topic, as well as Axel Braun from AXXITE. You could also take a look at https://hagenbichler.at/onlineseminar.html and ask people from there for online training with videoconferencing.
Also any other information about gnu-health will be very welcome.
You find the documentation at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health. You can use GNUHealth with a Raspberry4 with complete images from https://www.gnuhealth.org/downloads/embedded/raspberry/rpi4/ or from https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE There is even an easy way to install it within Oracle Virtual box.
thanks!!.

You are welcome!

Edgar Hagenbichler