health

[Health] Some Questions

From: EURAFRI Networking - Karl
Subject: [Health] Some Questions
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:34:50 +0200

Hello,

I thought I better place this questions in a separated mail. What we are
checking currently:

- Backup for Users: Is there a way that they e.g. download a ZIP file
containing the postgres.sql file and the attachements? I assume this
should be everything a user would need to recover if things would go wrong.

- Server/Raspberry Sync: The users will use the hosted instance as
primary resource. But it would be cool if one could sync data from the
server to a raspberry, travel to areas without connectivity and sync
changed data from Raspberry to server after returning.

- Mobile Client: Is there any mobile client available or planed to be
used on Android, and maybe also on upcoming Pine Phone and Librem5
running Linux OS on mobile?

--
Best regards,

Karl