health

Re: [Health] Question to local hosted demo database. Error column a.lab_

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Question to local hosted demo database. Error column a.lab_confirmed does not exists
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:22:59 +0100

Hi Karl

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:55:47 +0200
EURAFRI Networking - Karl <karl@eurafri.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> based on the request them, we have setup some demo instances for our
> ambassadors in Africa to show GNU Health to the people. Everything
> looks great till now.

Thank you for the feedback, and happy to know that things are rolling :)

> We build a auto reset demo instances behind separated OpenVPN VPN
> Servers and load your demo database V 36 on the 3.6.4 system.
>
> Currently we only have this

Make sure you update the the DB instance with the latest kernel.

./trytond-admin --all --database=name_of_your_db

and restart the instance.

That should solve the issue.

> error when clicking on Lab Test Results  the first time. Would be nice
> to adopt the database so it goes away.
>
> Searched the list, but found nothing.
>
> Happens on Linux Tryton Client 5.0.x on Debian and on 5.0.x Client on
> Windows 10.

You would get the best from the native GNU Health client, on GNU/Linux
or BSD machines. You can download it from pypi
(https://pypi.org/project/gnuhealth-client/)

Let us know how it goes.

ALl the best
Luis