health

[Health] GNU Health test-run in production environment

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health] GNU Health test-run in production environment
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:19:12 +0000

Dear All,
Please, I need an advice.
I was given the opportunity to show what GNU Health can do in managing the activities of a settings.

I want to deploy GNU Health as a test-run in production environment.

System Specification
OpenSUSE Leap 15.2 with GNU Health (server & client) are installed in (intel Pentium processor, 4GB RAM), with additional 8 other client computers.

Settings
A 25 bedded local community Health Centre with about 50 employees, offering services ranging from general out-patient clinic, specialty clinic, lab, x-ray, pharmacy and consumables/procurements.

What I want to achieve
I want to configure medicament, lab, imaging & procurement modules, in addition to system users (health professional) to their work flow.

I will appreciate any support from the community members in achieving these goals.
Regards
Yusuf