health

Re: [Health] Bug: unable to post - print customer in

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Bug: unable to post - print customer in
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 12:24:15 +0000

Dear Armand

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:41:19 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA via Health <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am getting the following error message, when I'm printing and/or
> validating a customer and supplyer invoice:

Thank you for your feedback !

You need to make sure that the party language associated to the
invoice is set, otherwise we'll get this error.

To set the party language, please do the following

1) Go to party or people (transaction "ppl")
2) Open the tab "Geneneral"
3) Set the language under the "Language" selection field

This should solve your problem.

PS: It would be nice that Tryton avoid this exception it there is no
predefined language associated to the party.

All the best
Luis