health

Re: [Health] Gnuhelath upgrade from 3.2 to 3.4, problem

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnuhelath upgrade from 3.2 to 3.4, problem
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 14:43:41 +0100

Hey Gents,
.

>File
>"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/postgresql/database.py",
>line 60, in execute
>    cursor.execute(self, sql, args)
>psycopg2.IntegrityError: insert or update on table "product_list_price"
>violates foreign key constraint "product_list_price_template_fkey"
>DETAIL:  Key (template)=(755) is not present in table
>"product_template".
>"

Looks like the data integrity (foreign key relationship) is violated in the
database.
What I understand from the message is, in table
product_list_price_template_fkey is an entry with key 755, but this entry is
missing in the table product_template. For whatever reason.
Please check with an appropriate tool (psql or better) the relationship. You
may need to create an entry in table product_template for the missing key.

Viele Grüße
Axel
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet