health

[Health] Problems Setting Up Company and Institutions relationship

From: Melchoir Henry
Subject: [Health] Problems Setting Up Company and Institutions relationship
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:13:26 -0400

Dear all,

I'm having trouble creating a company and institution and connecting or relating the two. Am I missing something? I've read the relevant section more times than I can remember. Also, all resources online refer to downloading, installing GNUHealth software, but none seem to go as far as creating a production system by setting up companies and institutions.

Can anyone help with this?

Melchoir Henry