health

[Health] Problems with installation

From: Humberto Freitas
Subject: [Health] Problems with installation
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:12:56 +0100

Hello guys, I hope you all doing right ;)

I have had recently the need to install GH server in another machine and found an interesting issue.

A very strange issue or maybe I forgot to do something during installation. I’m following naturally the GH wiki instructions, since I have installed a GH server in the past from this wiki guide.

So, after the installation I tried to initialise the instance with
python3 ./trytond-admin --all --database=health

And it returned me:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘ConfigParser'

After a short search with duckduckgo, I could find that this module is for python2. And even in the trytond 4.6.17 repos, trytond 4.6.17 is for python 2. Hummmm…

After that, I opened the other GH server, and notice that I’ve not seen this issues because the modules are all from python3 indeed.

So, I thought I must have forgotten of doing something. Can you guys help me with that? I have done all the steps according to the GH wiki. I’m running GH on a virtual environment (plugin from pyenv) with python 3.7.3. and as I said the installation was all good.

Atentamente,

Humberto Freitas

Telemóvel: +244 944 775 334
email: address@hidden