health

Re: [Health] CLARIFICATION ON REPORT

From: kimilu Enterprise
Subject: Re: [Health] CLARIFICATION ON REPORT
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:05:11 +0300

Dear Axel1,

Thank you for your guidance but I couldn't  find the such report under administration, may be you could guide me through .

Thanks and regards,
Vincent Kimilu.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019, 21:30 Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019, 03:53:17 CEST schrieb kimilu Enterprise:
> I am implementing the gnuhealth software and I just want some clarification
> on some issue.

> 1) Is there a way I can get a PDF format report of chart of
> accounts as the one which exists it only show a display but you can't print
> it.

Out of my head: Administration -> User Interface -> Action -> Reports
Select the appropriate report and change the field 'Extention' to PDF

HTH
Axel1