health

Re: [Health] (Solved) Problems installing GNU Health on Trisquel 8

From: Ricardo Morte Ferrer
Subject: Re: [Health] (Solved) Problems installing GNU Health on Trisquel 8
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:06:31 +0200

Hi all,

thank you Axel for your comments.

Mathias, thank you too for the information, I already thought that the
client was not the whole thing but I did not have the time to check it.

The main point was to achieve that GNU Health works on Trisquel 8 (I
think that Richard Stallman would be also happy about this) which I
think would be nice for a GNU project.

For myself there would be easier ways, I know, Open Suse would be a nice
chance too. But as you say in Germany I am a "Dickschädel" and I want to
get this working.

Best regards, have a nice weekend, happy and healthy Hacking

Ricardo