health

[Health] GIS of similar architecture to GNU Health?

From: Patricio Gibbs
Subject: [Health] GIS of similar architecture to GNU Health?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 21:14:25 -0500

Hi,

Greetings from Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador. Here I'm collaborating with the new provincial government in the process of community appropriation of TICs. I've told them about GNU Health, and they asked if there are any GIS softwares with a similar architecture as GNU Health: federated, with a mobile app.

What they're thinking so far:
- Central data format, with each department using the elements they need in forms and reports they design. - A portal that allows public access to the information from each department as layers on a map, with the ability to do complex queries to understand how the public works projects are going or what was achieved the year before or what data is available about a certain area.

Any hints?

cheers,
Patrick