health

[Health] Large scale GNU Health implementations

From: Patricio Gibbs
Subject: [Health] Large scale GNU Health implementations
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 21:09:18 -0500

Hello,

Greetings from Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador. Here I'm collaborating with the new provincial government in the process of community appropriation of TICs. I've told them about GNU Health, and there's interest. The primary question is: Show us detailed examples of implementations of a similar scale to our reality.

For reference, this province includes:
- apx 860,000 residents
- 8,309 square km.

What examples are there of governments or large institutions using GNU Health? I see a page on the website that mentions the Ministry of Health of Jamaica and the Red Cross of Mexico... are there more details about those implementations? We understand English and Spanish.

cheers,
Patrick