health

[Health] CLARIFICATION ON REPORT

From: kimilu Enterprise
Subject: [Health] CLARIFICATION ON REPORT
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 06:47:41 +0300

Dear Members,

I am implementing the gnuhealth software and I just want some clarification on some issue.
1) Is there a way I can get a PDF format report of chart of accounts as the one which exists it only show a display but you can't print it.

2) Can I get a report of all drugs moved from one store to another together with their summarize total cost for each store. Currently the only report I can get is a movement between store which shows movement only.

3) When drug are consumed by patient during rounding , is this an expense ?If so can I get such report ?

I will appreciate you assistance .

Thanks and regards.
Vincent Kimilu.