health

Re: [Health] Change lab report template

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Change lab report template
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:25:35 +0100

Hi Rafa !

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 08:39:52 +0100
Raformatico Rodgom <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... the language of the user to French (see the image first link). The
> interface is in french but for instance the title of the lab report
> is: Laboratory Report (see the image second link).
>
> https://ibb.co/hfBK009
>
> https://ibb.co/FV6jH7Z

Those are report strings that are translatable.

Make sure that the report strings are up-to-date for French. For
example, taking a look at the GNU Health Japanese po file for lab, I
can see the string and the translation:

msgctxt "report:patient.labtest.report:"
msgid "LABORATORY REPORT"
msgstr "検査報告書"

so, in the case of fr.po, you would need something like

msgctxt "report:patient.labtest.report:"
msgid "LABORATORY REPORT"
msgstr "RAPPORT DE LABORATOIRE"

Mind my French ! :)

You would need to update the module for the translations to take place .

We have to make sure that those report strings are updated also in the
GNU Health translation server.

Hope this helps.

Best
Luis