health

Re: [Health] Web based client

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Web based client
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 11:56:11 +0100

Dear Mohamed

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 16:49:21 +0200
mohamed satti <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis
> Thank you for your detailed clarification, I wish you success in the
> health federation portal development.
> I may volunteer to test the developed system.
> I think it would be very useful if someone would make a webinar about
> the components of the extended system and the method of interaction
> among them.

Thank you very much for your kind email ! Yes, we are very happy about
the upcoming features on the Federation, and I am positive it will
very useful for the community.

I like very much your idea about having a technical meeting / webinar
about the GH Federation, their components and their integration.

We will be showing a sneak preview of the GH Federation Portal in
Nuremberg, Germany at the openSUSE conference, this May 24th-26th .

I don't know whether the presentation will be live. In any case,
probably we can have a technical meeting on June 3rd.

Let me know your thoughts

All the best
Luis