health

[Health] Web based client

From: mohamed satti
Subject: [Health] Web based client
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:50:17 +0200

Dear Luis and Team
Good day
I think this topic has been discussed before, but I think the Web-based client will increase the spread of GNU Health, Are there any chances to re-adopt SAO (Tryton web client) or anther specifically developed web client ?

If there are no plans for the formal adoption, can I use SAO in the production environment?
What are the potential risks and advantages that I will lose based on this decision?

Best regards
--

Mohamed Satti
P: (+249) 921037202