health

Re: [Health] GH 3.4.1 installation Ubuntu

From: Khay Bagus
Subject: Re: [Health] GH 3.4.1 installation Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:29:20 +0200

I ran sudo python3 -m pip uninstall pip && sudo apt install python3-pip --reinstall

I got out of that error.

installation progresses now up to:

>Collecting pybarcode
> Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pybarcode (from versions: )
> No matching distribution found for pybarcode

> [INFO] Bailing out !

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:05 PM Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Luis,

first of all let me congratulate you and your team for the work done so far with the GH.

I am having problems with a brand new installation of GH 3.4.1 on a ubuntu 18.4 server

the documentation on wiki is for 3.4.0.

the issue arises when running the ./gnuhealth-setup install

the procedure halts and bails out after an Error:

ImportError: cannot import name 'main'
can you help me.

Dr. Khaizer Bagus
Médico Generalista